The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

An interlude

Unfortunately I don't have much time to post this week - stupid paid job! I should be posting again quite soon (like Friday), but I just wanted to put up something that categorically says This Blog Not Yet Dead.

I have a (another) post simmering inside me about the whole police rape thing (I know, you're shocked) but it's going to have to wait until I have a decent amount of time to really nut it out and make sure I am saying exactly what I mean.*

I also have another Linky Love ready, but it seems too soon to put that up - do people want it now? I'll take votes in comments.
But what I really wanted to say is that this blog is #9 on Google UK for the search term

a 3000 word essay on why c3p0 is gay
Pwned!



*And sometimes I need to put this away from myself for a little while.

4 comments:

llew said...

So what's the plan to ensure you're no. 1 in the search?

Span said...

You're commenting on it, llew.

That no. 1 ranking will be mine, mine I tell you!

G7 said...

Ummm, on normal google, you are. Well done

Span said...

That's just grand g7. A dubious honour I know, but I don't see any Oscars heading my way anytime soon, so I'll take what I can get.