The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Saturday, July 03, 2004

getting back on the horse

theme music: a little less conversation

i guess i'm not very good at sitting on the sidelines. as a young Nat once said to me, you have to be involved to change something, so that's what i'm going to do - get back into it and hopefully make some positive changes.

the working manifesto of the Alliance party is a wondrous thing - it is hopeful, positive, and i agree with most things in it. you can get to it from the front page of the Alliance website, which I've linked this post to. but we need to start actually campaigning for these things, not just saying how nice they are. it's time to rebuild the party for action, rather than discussion. and it's time for me to put my money where my mouth is on this.

No comments: