The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Sunday, October 09, 2005

unintentionally hilarious

Hat tip: Kakariki at Bloggreen

A very strange music video that I almost expected to be the product of Ricky Gervais. It's a Stormfront production that manages to actually avoid being offensive because it is so lame and unintentionally amusing. I particularly enjoyed the way the White Pride symbol slowly faded out at the end, a portent indeed - the will shall indeed triumph, but not yours Messrs Battlecry.

Would be particularly interested in some critiques from The Whig and Maria Von Trapp.

4 comments:

Aaron Bhatnagar said...

That's pretty poor effort - Leni Reifenstahl would be rolling in her grave!

Foggy in Nelson said...

ok, I promise to have a look tomorrow, but right now I'm working off a computer that puts dinosaurs to shame....

and I'm about to explode with a splitting migraine. neato.

Foggy in Nelson said...

Gaaah! I tried to watch it at Uni but it wouldn't let me, and I'm a complete technophobe so couldn't get it working.

Sorry Span :(

Moneo said...

I didn't find it amusing so much as nauseating.