The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Having problems commenting?

I've had some feedback by email that there are problems with the comments now that the blog has shifted to beta. This would seem to be backed up by the low number of comments, given that the hits have been quite healthy.

If you want to comment but are having troubles please email your comment to me, (spanblather@gmail.com) along with the name you want me to post it under and any url you want in the post, and I will put it up when I get a chance. Yes, even the people I disagree with.

Hopefully Blogger will complete the transition to beta soon and these kinds of bugs will be squashed, but in the meantime I guess it's all just yet another lesson in patience.

Thanks again,
Span

No comments: