The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Missing link

Received an email earlier this morning alerting me to a poll on the Northern Young Nats webpage about support (or lack thereof) for Wayne Mapp's 90 Day Bill.

Forwarded it on to others I thought might be interested - at the time I voted there were 50 votes cast and it was a dead heat. Now, a skant couple of hours later, the page has mysteriously disappeared, as you'll know if you clicked on the link above to try to vote.

Is this a continuation of the trend set by Family Integrity of pulling polls that don't return the result the organisation wants?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To answer your question, no its not going to be a continuation of the trend set by Family Integrity of pulling polls that don't return the result the organisation wants.

However, what it will be, is policy for our polls to be removed every time Young Labour decides to mass vote on them.

GZ said...

Hey! I'm not Young Labour and I wanted to vote!

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous (above)! Young Labour should get a life.

Span said...

But I assume it would be ok for Young Nats to mass vote on these polls?

For the record I'm not a Young Lab either and I voted.

Anonymous said...

I'm not Young Labour, didn't vote but received an email telling me to go and vote.

Don't care that the Young Nats pulled their poll. Better that the stupid Mapp Further Workplace Exploitation Bill is going to fail.