The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Kick arse

So to cheer myself up I decided to take the Serenity character test. And I must say I am now definitively cheered. It's nice to also be 85% Mal cos I once had a dream I was him.

Your results:
You are Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)

Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
90%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
85%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
80%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
70%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
55%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
55%
Inara Serra (Companion)
45%
River (Stowaway)
35%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
20%
Alliance
20%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
5%
Dependable and trustworthy.
You love your significant other and
you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.




Hat tip: Wanda Harland, where Martha has discovered she is Simon Tam.

No comments: