The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Monday, January 17, 2005

being lazy

Look I'm really busy right now - real life is tugging at my trouser leg and demanding attention and who am I to look it in its big puppy dog eyes and say no?

So whilst I look like I'm being very blog lazy in fact I am.

This state of affairs is likely to continue until mid March. I will be posting, but I'm not going to be frequent about it.

I suggest in the meantime that my three readers peruse the blogs on my link list, or indeed my reasonably voluminous archives.

4 comments:

Aaron Bhatnagar said...

Bah... real life outside the blogosphere....

See you back in earnest come mid-March!

Matt said...

The three readers and two commentors wait with keen anticipation!

Asher said...

I had that real life disease last year...I thought I got rid of it, but it seems to be coming back to bite me again.

Span said...

trust you to lower the tone X :-P