The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Saturday, November 13, 2004

rearranging the furniture

You may or may not have noticed that the layout of this blog has changed a bit (well, quite a lot really). Thanks to James from DBM, who rocks the party, for his help with pesky colour related things. There may be some more minor changes in the next few days as I work out what irritates me.

But the purpose of this post is to reassure those who are on the nz left (imaginary) list that I do not doubt their existence. My left blogs' list was just getting too long so I decided to divide it into those I have actually met IRL and those I haven’t. Pretty simple really.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

looking nice, but there needs to be more red!

Kai said...

Looks great!

and now I might actually have to write something.

Asher said...

thumbs up for the new look.

Span said...

thanks everyone - i want to tinker some with the colours, as they are starting to grate.

i agree more red would be nice, and i will certainly investigate that, thanks Steph :-)

it has taken ages for me to find a blogger-supplied template that i could work out how to change the colours on without totally stuffing it up. html is NOT my first language.