Seeing as you are all a very worldly, well-travelled bunch (collectively at least) I'm going to be gently plucking your grey matter about various destinations that I'm going to later this year.
First up is Dubai - going to be there for 3 days and 3 nights in late March.
Currently on the Possibly Do/See list are:
- Day trip to Al-Ain/Buraimi Oasis - visit the Livestock Souq, the Hili Gardens and the Al-Ain Museum
- Go for a ride on the Creek and watch the shipping traffic
- Visit the historic homes on the waterfront in the Bastakia Quarter
- Go to the Dubai Museum
- Swan around Sheikh Saeed al-Maktoum House and the neighbouring Heritage and Diving villages
- Try to avoid spending any money in the Deira and Gold Souqs
- Splash around at the Wild Wadi Waterpark