The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Friday, January 27, 2006

major major

Hat tip: Maria Von Trapp, who got it from DPF

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

Anthropology

92%

Journalism

92%

Psychology

83%

Biology

83%

Linguistics

83%

Engineering

83%

Sociology

83%

English

83%

Mathematics

83%

Philosophy

75%

Theater

75%

Art

75%

Chemistry

67%

Dance

50%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


Apparently I required a tie breaker question to determine whether I was better suited to Anthro or Journo and Journalism won. Considering I majored in Biological Anthro and have since done nothing on that, but have spent a hell of a lot of work and play time writing, I guess that's a good call. Did anyone else need a tie breaker?

Interesting that Politics (my other major in real life) is not on the list.

3 comments:

A. J. Chesswas said...

I had a tiebreaker between philosophy, journalism and mathematics(?). Probably fair that philosophy came out on top, journalism often means you have to dumb down what you write, which I'm definitely not keen on.

Moneo said...

Hmm.... EVERYONE seems to get journalism...

Is this test being run by a journalism department somewhere?

Span said...

Well I guess I would expect bloggers, particularly of the political ilk, to be more likely to get a result like journalism than say dance.

If politics had been an option I'm sure we would all have scored highly for that.

I see DPF had a tiebreaker between four subjects, scoring 100% for each of them:
http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/archives/013083.html