The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Monday, January 23, 2006

face to face

Found this dandy Time Waster, via Hey...Listen, who was in turn found via that Miracle of Procrastination the Next Blog button.

You upload a head and shoulders shot of yourself and their handy database works out which famous people your facial features most resemble.

My results included:

It would be fab for me to say - oh yes I am a total cross between Alyson and Pen, how did they know! But the truth is I look nothing like any of these people. (Ok, maybe a bit like Eric Idle.)

But back to the time wasting bit.

Being of a political bent I decided to try a politician. It was hard to choose, so many head shots of them, so little time, but in the end I decided, in honour of the fact that he does actually blog, to try out Rodney Hide.

And here's what My Heritage came up with for Rodders(you might want to take a seat first):

So far My Heritage is not doing so well on the accuracy front, but is definitely in A+ territory for .

2 comments:

Ron said...

Hi back ! Nice surprise to find a comment after my first post. I'll have to be more diligent about it. Thank you !

Span said...

No worries, thanks for commenting back :-)