The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

daughter of the aunt of the stupid internet quiz part 63

Via my fav non-politico blog Make Tea Not War:

handcuff key
You're the key to handcuffs. You set people free,
or maybe lock them up. You can be sought,
fought over, and valued. Be careful who you let
use you; you can be an instrument of justice or
injustice depending on your choice.

What sort of key are you and what do you unlock?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Amanda said...

:) oh gosh how flattering- now I'm blushing as well as feeling suprised. I'm so intermittent at updating and variable in quality. (note no absolutely not fishing for compliments or reassurance there)

Instrument of justice or injustice sounds important. Not like me a lowly forgotten key to a wardrobe.

Span said...

ah but what if that wardrobe was a door to Narnia? don't dismiss the beautiful old carved wardrobe!

i wonder what my old student pollie foes would think of me being a handcuff key ;-)