The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Sunday, May 01, 2005

that time of year part VI - progress report

Yes yet more in my ongoing accountability exercise that revolves around those now nearly ancient New Year's Resolutions.

Totally ticked off:
1. Get a new job in the area I want to work in - still no tick to the Roller Skate Reward though.

5. Get at least one stamp in my shiny unused passport - see Vietnam posts, more on that still to post - yes I know I'm a Lazy Arse about finishing those off but hopefully Mr Tin's impending visit to 'Nam will encourage me


Ticking in train:
3. Think positive - still going well, with a few blips from time to time. Need to realise that I am in fact no longer working in an environment that is akin to a minefield.

4. Resist over-committing - definitely doing well here - mainly by keeping my mouth shut.

7. Get up to date with my Alliance projects - have this nice little list that is progressing very slowly, but progress is progress, isn't it?


Totally not ticked off, not even a little bit:
2. Exercise more - I don't think I've done any exercise at all since the March report. Too many excuses, not enough spare time, etc.

6. Finish the kitchen - gosh now it isn't even tidy. Oops.


Past progress reports:
- March
- February
- January

No comments: